YETI Tundra 35 Cooler - Seafoam - YT35SG - LIMITED EDITION
The YETI® Tundra® 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity. Thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and the FatWall™ Design, this cooler will keep your ice icy. And even though it’s the smallest of our Tundra line, the Tundra 35 is still built to be bear-resistant. It also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it our best ice chest for floating down the Guadalupe River with some cold beers. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.
** NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Rotomolded Construction of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Proprietary Permafrost™ Insulation that is pressure injected
- No Sweat™ Design to keep it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet keeps your cooler in one place
- Doublehaul ™ Handles are provided with heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex™ Drain System - A quick twist drains it all
- Grizzly Proof: Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) said, The YETI® Tundra™ Coolers withstand smashing, prying, scratching, biting and tossing by hungry bears.
- 5 year Warranty - YETI® stands behind every cooler they make. If any part of your YETI® malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- Product Dimensions: L=21.0" x W=16.0" x H=15.25"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- 20 cans using a 2:1 ice to can ratio
- Tundra® Video