Yeti Tundra 160 Cooler - White - FREE BASKET
The large YETI® Tundra® 160 cooler is designed for true lovers of the outdoors: guys and gals who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it. Durable? Oh yes. This marine cooler is made from the same roto-molded polyethylene as whitewater kayaks. And the molded-in, self-stopping hinges mean you’ll never have to replace a busted hinge again. Effective? You bet. Two to three inches of insulation, extra-thick walls and a freezer-style gasket mean you’ll spend more time doing what you love and less time restocking ice.
- Rotomolded Construction of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Proprietary Permafrost™ Insulation that is pressure injected
- No Sweat™ Design to keep it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet keeps your cooler in one place
- Doublehaul™ Handles are provided with heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex™ Drain System - A quick twist drains it all
- Grizzly Proof: Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) said, “The YETI® Tundra Coolers withstand smashing, prying, scratching, biting and tossing by hungry bears.”
- 5 year Warranty - Yeti® stands behind every cooler they make. If any part of your YETI® malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- Product Dimensions: L=45" x W=18.875" x H=21"
- Weight: 54 lbs
- Capacity: 37.5 gallons, 100 cans using a 2:1 ice to can ratio
- Tunda® 160 Video