YETI Tundra 125 Cooler - White - FREE BASKET
When you need a big, durable cooler that can take a pounding and then some for extended camping trips, family vacations, or hunting and fishing expeditions, the YETI® Tundra® 125 is your go-to ice chest. Built from nigh-invulnerable roto-molded polyethylene and insulated with 2-3 inches of pressure-injected polyurethane in the walls and lid, it’s your best bet for keeping ice on longer journeys.
- Rotomolded Construction of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Proprietary Permafrost™ Insulation that is pressure injected
- No Sweat™ Design to keep it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet keeps your cooler in one place
- Doublehaul™ Handles are provided with heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex™ Drain System - A quick twist drains it all
- Grizzly Proof: Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) said, “The YETI® Tundra Coolers withstand smashing, prying, scratching, biting and tossing by hungry bears.”
- 5 year Warranty - Yeti® stands behind every cooler they make. If any part of your YETI® malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- Product Dimensions: L=39.875" x W=19" x H=19.75"
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Capacity: 30.3 gallons, 81 cans using a 2:1 ice to can ratio
- Tunda® 125 Video