YETI Tundra 110 Cooler YT110W White - FREE BASKET
The YETI® Tundra® 110 cooler was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. It’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly so your YETI® doesn't end up in the drink. Plus this cooler holds enough food and beverages for longer river expeditions. Like all YETI® Coolers, the Tundra® 110 is built to last trip after trip, with the same roto-molded polyethylene construction used to make whitewater kayaks. Two inches of insulation and our freezer-style gasket mean you won’t have to constantly top it off with ice.
- Rotomolded Construction of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Proprietary Permafrost™ Insulation that is pressure injected
- No Sweat™ Design to keep it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet keeps your cooler in one place
- Doublehaul™ Handles are provided with heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex™ Drain System - A quick twist drains it all
- Grizzly Proof: Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) said, “The YETI® Tundra Coolers withstand smashing, prying, scratching, biting and tossing by hungry bears.”
- 5 year Warranty - Yeti® stands behind every cooler they make. If any part of your YETI® malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- Product Dimensions: L=37" x W=17.875" x H=19.875"
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Capacity: 24.1 gallons, 65 cans using a 2:1 ice to can ratio
- Tunda® 110 Video