HitchSafe HS7021T Nickel Cadmium Hitch Bolt for Toyota Tacoma - Pair
One pair of bolts. Toyota Tacoma 2005 to current and Toyota Tacoma 2007 to current require longer bolts because those models wrap an extra band of metal around the receiver requiring bolts 1/4 inch longer on each side. These bolts also work on big industrial size trucks with the rare, larger 2.5 inch receivers.
- - Designed for Toyota Tacoma 2005 and newer
- - Designed for Toyota Tundra 2007 and newer
- - Designed for large industrial truck receivers with the rare, larger 2.5 inch receiver
- - Durable and stable construction
- - Designed specifically for HitchSafe
- - 1 year Warranty - HitchSafe stands behind every product they make. If any part of your HitchSafe malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- - Product Dimensions: L=2" x W=1" x H=2"
- - Weight: 2 oz
- - HitchSafe Video