HitchSafe Key Vault, Black - HS7000T
The durable, all-metal HitchSafe converts your receiver into a VAULT and the hitch pins are secured INSIDE the Hitch Receiver via two sliding bars that can only be accessed via a 10,000 possible combination drawer. The HitchSafe secures keys, license, cash and up to 2 credit cards and is great for your customers’ active lifestyles where these items can be stored during outdoor sports with no need to hassle with carrying or losing keys/cards . The combinated drawer is concealed and protected with an attractive dust cover. The HitchSafe is secured with two hitch pins INSIDE the hitch receiver via two sliding metal bolts. The bolts can only be removed when the 10,000 combination drawer is removed. The HitchSafe installs/uninstalls in seconds with no tools required. The HitchSafe can store spare keys that will always be there when needed the most. It can also be utilized for sharing access with friends and family or special situations such as outdoor sports where carrying keys can be problematic (or lost) and credit cards/cash left inside the vehicle would otherwise run the risk of being stolen.
Note: 2005 to current Toyota Tacomas and 2007 to current Tundras have an extra band of metal around their receivers requiring optional longer pins. To purchase this part search Item # HS7021T
- - Turn your hitch receiver into a mobile vault with the HitchSafe Key Vault
- - Store multiple keys, credit cards or licenses in the drawer
- - Fits most standard 2” hitch receivers
- - Installs quickly without tools
- - Crafted from solid, rust-resistant high-impact aluminum alloy with chrome-plated brass dials
- - Your valuables are safe and sound with the vault’s 10,000 possible lock combinations
- - Includes rubber dust cover to disguise your vault—making it look like a regular receiver
- - Zero-Locking feature enables easy opening in the dark—count clicks until you reach your combo
- - Two bolt retaining bars keep the HitchSafe locked inside your receiver hitch
- - Adjustable for pin hole variances
- - Maximum hole reach from front of receiver to middle of pin hole is 2.5625"
- - Maximum body depth into receiver is 4.375
- - 1 year Warranty - HitchSafe stands behind every product they make. If any part of your HitchSafe malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- - Product Internal Drawer Dimensions: L=3.5625" x W=1.25" x H=1.75"
- - Weight: 1.78 lbs
- - HitchSafe Video